You are an Educator
The educator believes that everyone should have the opportunity to better themselves through higher thinking. Whether setting early foundations with children in a childcare setting or helping as they go through the education system, you are dedicated to facilitating an optimal learning environment and structure.
Degrees Fit for an Educator
Choose an online degree that aligns with your professional goals and enroll in a program that provides the skills you need to pursue your passion.
Questions? Request More Information
Our Tools to Help You Succeed
Attend for 3 weeks risk-free to see if UAGC is right for you.
$0 Application Fee
Apply to UAGC risk-free.
Credit for Work/Life Experience
Earn college credit through Prior Learning Assessment and Experimental Learning Credit programs.
- Not SAT, GMAT, GRE, or ACT required - Standarized test scores are not required for enrollment.
- 5- to 6-week classes* - aka one class at a time as a full-time student.
- Innovative Technology - The UAGC platform lets you study anywhere you go and access the online classroom 24/7.
- Learn from the Best - Master your field with instruction from seasoned faculty with experience practicing in their respective specialties.
- Convenient and flexible - Balance work, life, family, and college while pursuing your online degree.
- Generous transfer policy - Transfer up to 90** approved credits from an accredited college or university.
- Accreditation - UAGC is WSCUC-accredited.