Your education takes time and dedication. Along with these two things also comes some form of financial commitment. The University of Arizona Global Campus offers a variety of payment options that can help you pay for college. Contact your enrollment services advisors so that they can help you choose which one is best for your current financial situation. You may use any of the following options below to fund and help you pay for your degree program:

Payment Options

Cash Plan

This college payment option gives students the ability to choose to have their tuition and/or fees automatically charged to their credit card (debit cards are not recommended). Full payment must be received on or before the start date of each course; otherwise, automatic credit card payments are charged within 30 days of each course start date. Credit card information will be requested of students selecting this option in order to establish credit for this plan.

Documentation required for the Cash Plan:

  • Student Finance Agreement
  • Authorization to Charge Form
Tuition Reimbursement Plan

Many employers are now starting to offer tuition reimbursement plans that allow students to get paid back for their education expenses. If your employer offers this benefit, it is recommended that you take advantage of it! Tuition Reimbursement may be selected as a payment option if your employer reimburses a portion of your annual tuition. Tuition and any applicable fees are deferred a maximum of 60 days after each course start date, regardless of when you receive payment from your employer. To qualify, you must submit a signed Tuition Reimbursement Certification and Authorization Form and include a valid credit card/debit number with authorization to charge the card. This card will be charged after the 60 day deferment period expires if any balance remains on the account.

Documentation required for the Tuition Reimbursement Plan:

  • Student Finance Agreement
  • Tuition Reimbursement Certification and Authorization Form
Direct Bill Plan (Third Party Billing)

This college financial resource allows a qualified third party to pay for your tuition. If you decide to choose this college payment option, the University of Arizona Global Campus can send them the bill. To have your tuition and fees billed directly to your employer, follow these steps:

  • Find out if your organization has an Executed Direct Bill Memorandum of Understanding;
  • If they do, then fill out your Student Finance Agreement indicating Direct Bill;
  • Then fill out the Direct Bill Certification and Authorization form; and
  • Request a voucher or purchase order from your Human Resources / Benefits department before each course. Your Enrollment Services Advisor can provide these forms for you.
Military Benefits

The University of Arizona Global Campus is proud to be a military-friendly university. Please visit the Military Resources page to learn about all of the benefits, college financial aid resources, and special tuition rates available to you if you belong to one of the following groups:

  • Active Duty
  • National Guard
  • Reservists
  • Spouses of: Active Duty, National Guard, and Reservists
  • Students using VA Education Benefits  Employees of the US Department of Defense
  • Employees of the US Department of Veterans Affairs
  • Civilian Employees of the United States Coast Guard

Additionally, to ensure that service members, veterans, spouses, and other family members have the information, support, and protections they deserve, in April 2012 the President signed an Executive Order establishing Principles of Excellence for Educational Institutions Serving Service Members, Veterans, Spouses, and Other Family Members. This Executive Order requires educational institutions receiving funding from federal military and veterans’ educational benefits to provide prospective students with the Financial Aid Shopping Sheet to help students understand the total cost of their education. If you served on Active Duty, you might be eligible for education benefits offered by the Department of Veterans Affairs. For example, the Post-9/11 GI Bill® provides financial support for educational and housing expenses to individuals with at least 90 days of aggregate service after September 10, 2001, or individuals discharged with a service-connected disability after 30 days. You must have received an honorable discharge to be eligible for the Post-9/11 GI Bill. If you are currently serving in the military, you may be eligible for funding offered through the Department of Defense Tuition Assistance program. Check your eligibility status and the amount for which you qualify with your Service prior to enrolling. If you are the spouse or child of a service member who is serving on active duty Title 10 orders in the paygrades of E1-E5, O1-O2, or W1-W2, you may be eligible for financial assistance from the Department of Defense for education, training, and/or the occupational license and credentials necessary for a portable career. If you are the spouse or child of a service member, you may be eligible for transfer of the service member’s Post-9/11 GI Bill benefits to you. In accordance with the Principles of Excellence outlined in Executive Order 13607, the University of Arizona Global Campus is proud to increase services to service member and veteran students and their families. The Financial Aid Shopping Sheet, part of our commitment to increasing the quality of information for military students, will allow you to see simplified financial aid information in a standardized format from all institutions of higher education that are adhering to the Principles.

GI Bill® is a registered trademark of the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs (VA). More information about education benefits offered by VA is available at the official U.S. government Web site at

Tuition Grants

Tuition grants can be a great college payment option due to their financial freedom. When combined with an approved company’s tuition assistance program, tuition grants let eligible students earn their degree without student loan debt.

Under a Tuition Grant payment option, you will have your required education-related costs covered, including:

  • Tuition for all eligible courses
  • Course materials
  • Technology Fees
  • Prior Learning Assessment fees
  • Graduation fee
Employee Tuition Savings

The Employee Tuition Savings payment option pairs with an approved employers’ tuition reimbursement plan with an accompanying grant to help students minimize educational loan debt.

Under the Employee Tuition Savings payment option, you will have your required education-related costs covered, including:

Tuition for all eligible courses

  • Course materials
  • Technology Fees
  • Prior Learning Assessment fees
  • Graduation fee
Options to Pay for School

When exploring ways to pay for college tuition, it’s important to have options. The University of Arizona Global Campus believes education should be accessible. That’s why we offer grant opportunities and tuition rate reductions for many students in a variety of circumstances.

Search UAGC

Let us help.

Fill out this form to talk with an advisor.

Are you currently a licensed RN?

This program requires you to be a current licensed registered nurse. Please check out other programs to reach your education goals such as the BA in Health and Wellness.

Are you a member of the military?

We are currently not accepting new enrollments in the state of North Carolina.