Military Transfer Credits

Your past military experience is valuable, not only in shaping you as an individual, but also as a path to earning your college degree faster and for less money. At the University of Arizona Global Campus (UAGC), you can transfer approved credits* toward a bachelor’s degree program.

Whether you have previously attended a traditional college or university or you want to earn college credit for military service, UAGC is committed to helping you apply as many credits as possible to your degree program.

There are two types of credits you can transfer toward your bachelor’s degree at UAGC:

1. Traditional Credits: These are credits earned while attending a 2- or 4-year college or university. UAGC will attempt to request your prior college and military transcripts on your behalf when you enroll. You may also submit unofficial transcripts to your Military Enrollment Services Advisor to request an unofficial pre-evaluation.

2. Non-Traditional Credits: These are credits earned through military training, professional experience, and national testing programs. Your Military Enrollment Services Advisor or Military Academic Advisor can help you determine what options are best for you to earn credit toward your degree.

Talk to your Military Enrollment Services Advisor about how to get the most from your experience.


The transferability of credits is subject to the University of Arizona Global Campus transfer credit policies, and requires the submission of official transcripts. The official transcripts will be evaluated to determine the credits that will officially apply toward a University of Arizona Global Campus degree program.

Search UAGC

Let us help.

Fill out this form to talk with an advisor.

Are you currently a licensed RN?

This program requires you to be a current licensed registered nurse. Please check out other programs to reach your education goals such as the BA in Health and Wellness.

Are you a member of the military?

We are currently not accepting new enrollments in the state of North Carolina.