UAGC Accreditation

A quality education you can trust.

Registering a Complaint with the University or an Accrediting Body

  • The University takes active steps to provide a positive learning environment and resources to assist students in meeting their educational goals. Though it always is the University's desire to see students have a dispute-free experience, the University understands that sometimes challenges will arise. While students are able to file a complaint at an external agency, the University provides several options for internally resolving a student concerns. The University offers these internal resolution options through the Resolution Center . The Resolution Center provides the University of Arizona Global Campus students, prospective applicants, alumni, former students, and others with concerns about something relating to the student experience with an opportunity to swiftly and fairly resolve any confusion, frustration, or issue. Individuals with an escalated concerns will meet with one of the Center's trained resolution professionals, who will review the situation and guide the individual to the process that is most appropriate for the nature of the concern, which may include the formal grievance process During the formal grievance process, and impartial Resolution Specialist will thoroughly investigate the student concern(s) and ensure the student receives a written response to the concern(s) from the University(For more information about the Resolution Center, please visit the website.)

    Any student may contact a specific accrediting body directly to register a complaint in accordance with individual accreditor guidelines.

  • Students may file a complaint by contacting the WASC Senior College and University Commission (WSCUC), the University’s institutional accreditor. Any student desiring to file a complaint must satisfy specific criteria as published in the official Complaint and Third-Party Comment Policy and must submit the required Complaint Form. The policy and form are available for download at

  • Students may file a complaint with the International Accreditation Council for Business Education (IACBE) via email ([email protected]) or by regular mail to International Accreditation Council for Business Education (IACBE), 11257 Strang Line Road, Lenexa, KS 66215, USA.

  • Accredited programs are subject to complaints from students and other public stakeholders. The Commission on Accreditation for Health Informatics and Information Management Education (CAHIIM) will initiate the required process for investigating these concerns if they target non-compliance issues related to the Standards. Complaints must not be anonymous and must show evidence that steps to reach a resolution at the sponsoring institution have been exhausted. Students should review the steps for initiating the CAHIIM Complaint Process and contact CAHIIM staff ([email protected]) to discuss filing a complaint before submission.

  • Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (CCNE) Complaint Process Inquiries about baccalaureate and graduate nursing programs and nurse residency programs can be forwarded to Benjamin Murray, Deputy Executive Director at (202) 887-6791 ext. 275 or [email protected]. Members of the CCNE staff are available to assist you in a timely and professional manner.

Search UAGC

Let us help.

Fill out this form to talk with an advisor.

Are you currently a licensed RN?

This program requires you to be a current licensed registered nurse. Please check out other programs to reach your education goals such as the BA in Health and Wellness.

Are you a member of the military?

We are currently not accepting new enrollments in the state of North Carolina.