Corporate and Academic Partnerships
Tuition Savings Designed for You
Educational Partnership Savings
Multiple Options to Help You Save
- Tuition grants can be a great college payment option due to their financial freedom.
- When combined with your company’s approved Tuition Assistance program, tuition grants let eligible students earn their degree without new student loan debt.
- Under a Tuition Grant payment option, students will have their required education-related costs covered.
- Grant options include a Full Tuition Grant, Government Full Tuition Grant, and the Bright Horizons Tuition Grant.
- UAGC works with your organization to establish reductions and waivers on tuition and other fees.
- Possible reductions include a tuition grant, technology fee waiver, first course materials waiver, and Prior Learning Assessment fee waiver.
- Employees earn a degree at a reduced cost.
- Tuition Benefit options include a Non-Profit Tuition Benefit program and a Government Tuition Benefit program.
- The Employee Tuition Savings payment option pairs your company’s tuition reimbursement plan with an accompanying grant to help you minimize educational loan debt.
- Under the Employee Tuition Savings payment option, you will have your required education-related costs covered, including tuition for all eligible courses, course materials, technology fees, Prior Learning Assessment fees, and graduation fees.
- This program provides you with savings when combined with your employer reimbursement.
- Shared Tuition Savings works with your employer to establish a flat annual tuition cost and is funded by you and UAGC.
- You can utilize your company’s tuition reimbursement dollars to offset the total annual contribution cost.
- Once your total annual contribution is met, UAGC covers the remaining tuition costs.
Request More Information
Let UAGC Work for You
When you invest in your employees, you’re also investing in your business. Find out how UAGC can help you create a customized plan that will establish long-term success for you and your employees.