Corporate and Academic Partnerships
Tuition Savings Designed for You
Educational Partnership Savings
Multiple Options to Help You Save
- Tuition grants can be a great college payment option due to their financial freedom.
- When combined with your company’s approved Tuition Assistance program, tuition grants let eligible students earn their degree without new student loan debt.
- Under a Tuition Grant payment option, students will have their required education-related costs covered.
- Grant options include a Full Tuition Grant, Government Full Tuition Grant, and the Bright Horizons Tuition Grant.
- UAGC works with your organization to establish reductions and waivers on tuition and other fees.
- Possible reductions include a tuition grant, technology fee waiver, first course materials waiver, and Prior Learning Assessment fee waiver.
- Employees earn a degree at a reduced cost.
- Tuition Benefit options include a Non-Profit Tuition Benefit program and a Government Tuition Benefit program.
Employee Tuition Savings
- The Employee Tuition Savings payment option pairs your company’s tuition reimbursement plan with an accompanying grant to help you minimize educational loan debt.
- Under the Employee Tuition Savings payment option, you will have your required education-related costs covered, including tuition for all eligible courses, course materials, technology fees, Prior Learning Assessment fees, and graduation fees.
Shared Tuition Savings
- This program provides you with savings when combined with your employer reimbursement.
- Shared Tuition Savings works with your employer to establish a flat annual tuition cost and is funded by you and UAGC.
- You can utilize your company’s tuition reimbursement dollars to offset the total annual contribution cost.
- Once your total annual contribution is met, UAGC covers the remaining tuition costs.
Request More Information
Step 1 of 2
Let UAGC Work for You
When you invest in your employees, you’re also investing in your business. Find out how UAGC can help you create a customized plan that will establish long-term success for you and your employees.
UAGC Partnership Success Stories