To help prospective and current students locate important information about the University of Arizona Global Campus, this page includes links to helpful information on a variety of key information and disclosures. The presentation of this information complies with the Higher Education Opportunity Act of 2008, which requires colleges and universities to publicly disclose various aspects of their policies and procedures.
For application and admissions information contact:
The University of Arizona Global Campus Admissions
For financial aid information contact:
Online Financial Services
Higher Education Emergency Relief Fund (HEERF) II and III
These pages are designed to provide open, pertinent information and disclosures for both prospective and current students.
Once an effective date for a significant improvement to an academic program is determined, information about the change will be posted here.
- Transfer of Credit Policies and Articulation Agreements
- Undergraduate Online Transfer Credit Policies and Articulation Agreements
- Master's Online Transfer Credit Policies
- Doctoral Online Transfer Credit Policies
- Accreditation of Institution and Programs
- State Licensure of Institution and Programs
- Copyright Infringement – Policies and Sanctions
- Contact Information for Assistance in Obtaining Financial Aid Information
- Assistance Available from Federal, State, Local, and Institutional Programs
- Student Loan Information
- Initial Loan Counseling for Student Borrowers
- Exit Counseling for Student Borrowers
- Price of Attendance
o Undergraduate Programs
o Master's Programs
o Doctoral Programs
o Net Price Calculator
o Refund Policy, Requirements for Withdrawal and Return of Title IV Financial Aid
- 2018 Annual Report - California Bureau for Private Postsecondary Education
- Retention Rates
o Alternative Source (Assessment page): Retention Rates
- Completion/Graduation Rates
The Student Affairs staff are available to assist enrolled or prospective students with obtaining consumer information such as financial assistance, graduation and completion rates, security policies, and crime statistics. Other University employees, such as Access and Wellness staff, Academic Advisors, and Financial Services Advisors may also provide information regarding their specific areas of responsibility. Email [email protected] for more information.