Build Your Company Culture
- Redefine Your Employee Retention Strategy
Establish trust and demonstrate an investment in your employees that will help reduce turnover.
- Enhance Your Reputation
Build your brand’s reputation and become known as a company that cares about its employees’ career development and future potential.
- Attract and Shape Top Talent
Offer an employee benefit that makes your company an even more desirable place to work while strategizing for future growth.
- Elevate Your Employees’ Skills
Enhance your employees’ skillsets with knowledge they can put to use in the workforce immediately.
- Cultivate Leaders from Within
Provide your employees with opportunities to develop and showcase their expertise, while driving your company’s performance and staying ahead of the competition.
Want to Empower Your Employees?
The University of Arizona Global Campus (UAGC) partners with government agencies, large corporations, and businesses of all sizes to provide their employees with a life-changing opportunity to earn a college degree with little or no tuition costs. Find out how your company can join the ranks of more than 1,500 businesses that are investing in their top talent.
UAGC Education Partnership Events
Learn, Unlearn, and Relearn: Level Up Your Thinking and Lead with Curiosity and Courage
Join the University of Arizona Global Campus for this free professional development webinar. Dr. Katie Thiry, Forbes School of Business and Technology® Assistant Dean and Professor of Organizational Studies, will moderate an inspiring discussion with Dr. Margie Warrell that draws on research in her book Stop Playing Safe.You’ll gain practical insights to navigate uncertainty with more confidence, and cultivate a ‘courage mindset’ to take the smart risks required to pursue your bravest goals.As a bonus, attendees will receive free access to Margie Warrell’s Living Bravely video course.
February 21 10:00 AM PST
Thriving Minds: Nurturing Wellness, Inner Motivation, and Achieving Goals - A Strategic Conversation For Business Success
Moderated by Dr. Egypt Grandison, Faulty of Forbes School of Business and Technology®, this engaging panel discussion of industry leaders and experts will explore the intersection of mental health, inner motivation, and achieving business success. Participants will gain actionable insights and strategies to foster a culture of well-being, enhance your inner drive, and set and attain ambitious goals within your professional journey.
February 29 11:00 AM PST
Education That Solves Your Workforce Challenges
Speak with our team to learn more about tailored solutions that meet the needs of your business.
When you invest in your employees, you’re also investing in your business. Find out how UAGC can help you create a customized plan that will establish long-term success for you and your employees.
A Partnership Tailored to Your Needs
- Tuition grants can be a great college payment option due to their financial freedom.
- When combined with a company’s approved Tuition Assistance program, tuition grants let eligible students earn their degree with 100% of tuition costs covered.
- Grant options include a Full Tuition Grant and the Bright Horizons Tuition Grant.
The University of Arizona Global Campus works with your organization to establish reductions on tuition.
Employee Tuition Savings
- The Employee Tuition Savings payment option pairs your company’s tuition reimbursement plan with an accompanying grant to help your employees minimize tuition costs.
- Under the Employee Tuition Savings payment option, your employees will have 100% of their tuition costs covered.
Shared Tuition Savings
- This program provides your employees with savings when combined with your company’s reimbursement.
- Shared Tuition Savings establishes a flat annual tuition cost and is funded by the employee and the University of Arizona Global Campus.
- Your employee can utilize your company’s tuition reimbursement dollars to offset the total annual contribution cost.
- Once the employee’s total annual contribution is met, UAGC covers the remaining tuition costs.
- UAGC collaborates with partners to provide employees with scholarship opportunities.
**Ashford University is now the University of Arizona Global Campus.