Bachelor of Arts in Early Childhood Development with Differentiated Instruction
Questions? Request Information
Are you driven by a desire to help children learn, grow, and develop? Early childhood experiences provide the foundation for all future learning and development. The online Bachelor of Arts in Early Childhood Development with Differentiated Instruction degree from the University of Arizona Global Campus will teach you how to support learning and early development for diverse learners. This early childhood development degree is ideal for professionals who are already employed in the early childhood development and learning fields. Be the difference in the life of a child by earning your early childhood development degree online from UAGC.
What you will learn
The Bachelor of Arts in Early Childhood Development with Differentiated Instruction degree program will help you to understand typical and atypical early childhood development and will provide you with the skills to adapt learning environments to match the abilities of a wide range of students. Upon completion, you will be able to:
- Synthesize theories, processes, and approaches in the study of early child development from diverse perspectives across domains.
- Analyze theories which address the interrelationship of child, family, and community, and culture on the growth, behavior, and development of children.
- Compile evidence-based strategies that demonstrate an awareness of exceptionalities and cultural diversity within the field of early child development.
- Assess the impact of contemporary issues and trends relating to the field of early child development and their multiple influences on current practice and knowledge.
- Propose diverse models of inclusion to emphasize access, participation, and partnerships with children and families.
- Apply professional and ethical practice with national standards to include critical thinking, individual, reflection, and collaboration.
Your Courses in Early Childhood Development with Differentiated Instruction
The Bachelor of Arts in Early Childhood Development with Differentiated Instruction degree from the University of Arizona Global Campus will teach you how to support learning and development for diverse early childhood learners. The early childhood development degree covers developmental theories, assessment and intervention, as well as ethics and legal responsibilities. To personalize your education, your early childhood development degree online will also include a specialization.
To help students acclimate to the online classroom, you may be required to complete an introductory course requirement. Learn more about Introductory Courses.
Major Course Requirements (27 credits, all courses are 3 credits.)
Emphases for Early Childhood Development with Differentiated Instruction
An emphasis provides you with additional opportunities to broaden and enrich your education that is distinct from and enhances your major. It may be taken as a way to expand career options, to prepare for graduate study, or simply to explore in greater depth an area different from your major. An emphasis consists of 9-12 credits.
Specializations in Early Childhood Development with Differentiated Instruction
Delve into other areas of education when you add a specialization to your Bachelor of Arts in Early Childhood Development with Differentiated Instruction. Customize your degree even further by choosing one of the following specializations to add to your online degree (12 credits):
Careers in Early Childhood Development with Differentiated Instruction
Your Bachelor of Arts in Early Childhood Development with Differentiated Instruction degree will prepare you to work with young children and their families. You will have the opportunity to use this differentiated instruction philosophy and provide early childhood students with different avenues of learning that best suit their educational needs.
Save 10%Find Out How You Can Save
The UAGC Welcome Grant
Extended Through August 2021
Save up to $1,200* per academic year on your undergraduate tuition with the Welcome Grant. UAGC believes you deserve access to a quality education without cost getting in the way. As a new undergraduate student, you may be eligible to save on your tuition. Contact us today to find out if you qualify for this cost-saving opportunity
* Must be a new student enrolling in an undergraduate degree level program. This includes students who enrolled prior to July 2021, but did not matriculate in their degree program, and students who previously graduated with an associate degree from UAGC or Ashford University and are enrolling in bachelor’s degree program. To maintain eligibility, cannot exceed 365 days of consecutive non-attendance. There are no additional steps for the student after completing the Online Application. This grant applies only to tuition charges and does not include any savings for books and/or fees. Cannot be receiving any other institutional offers or grants excluding the Bridge Grant, the Alumni Grant, and the Referral Offer, as applicable.