This scholarship is worth approximately $30,000 in savings for those who are selected
The UAGC-CGCC Partnership Alumni, Faculty and Staff Scholarship includes**:
- Alumni Scholarship: Full-program tuition at the Bachelor’s degree level
- Faculty and Staff Scholarship: Full-program tuition at the Bachelor’s, Master’s, or Doctoral degree level
- Books and CDM credit for entire program
- Technology Fee waiver for entire program
- Graduation Fee waiver
Apply for the Alumni Scholarship
- Complete and submit the UAGC and Chandler-Gilbert Community College Partnership Alumni Scholarship Application;
- Have an associate degree earned from CGCC by the scholarship award date;
- Have a minimum 2.75 cumulative GPA from earned associate degree; and
- Meet UAGC Bachelor’s Admissions Requirements.
Apply for the Faculty and Staff Scholarship
- Complete and submit the UAGC and Chandler-Gilbert Community College Partnership Faculty and Staff Scholarship Application;
- Have a minimum of an associate degree earned from an approved accredited institution;
- Be a current full-time faculty or staff member at CGCC; and
- Meet UAGC Admission Requirements for selected program:
To maintain eligibility for all UAGC and Chandler-Gilbert Community College Partnership Scholarships, students must continue to meet the following criteria:
- Official transcripts on file with the UAGC Registrar’s Office prior to the conclusion of the 4th course;
- Cannot exceed 365 days of consecutive non-attendance;
- Remain in good standing with respect to the Student Community Standards as outlined in the current UAGC Academic Catalog;
- Have met satisfactory academic progress guidelines as defined by the current UAGC Academic Catalog; and
- Cannot be receiving any other institutional offers or grants.
Alumni, faculty, and staff may receive a tuition savings of up to $6,450 per calendar year toward a bachelor's degree†, a savings of approximately 40% off UAGC’s tuition, through the UAGC and Chandler-Gilbert Community College Academic Partnership. There are additional savings opportunities for master’s and doctoral degrees.^
By completing this application, I consent to receive calls, texts, and emails from UAGC using the contact information provided, including mobile numbers, which may be sent with prerecorded or automated technology. Message and data rates may apply. Consent is not a condition of purchase, and I may opt-out at any time. Degree programs may not be available in all U.S. states or foreign countries. For more information call 866.794.5969.
*Certain degree programs may not be available in all states.
**Additional program-specific fees may be the responsibility of the student. Please refer to the UAGC Academic Catalog for specific program requirements and fees.
***Earned degree must be from an approved accredited institution.
†$6,450 is bachelor’s tuition savings based on completing 30 credits per calendar year. Savings will be prorated if students complete less than 30 credits per calendar year.
^Savings on tuition and fees available to those who qualify. Benefits vary by degree level.