Questions? Request More Information
Your success at Temple College, with its excellent academic reputation, shows your commitment to pursuing quality education. As a preferred partner of Temple College, the University of Arizona Global Campus is equally committed to supporting your continued academic and career growth. Having completed an associate degree, you can qualify to save up to $6,450 per year^ on your bachelor’s degree tuition when you transfer** to a flexible, 100% online degree program at UAGC. At UAGC, you can look forward to a built-in system of support and resources to help you throughout your learning journey. It’s no wonder over 28,000 students chose UAGC last year!
The application period for the Temple College Scholarship is starting soon! Visit the Scholarship page for more details
Experience Seamless Transfer Options
There are various ways you can transfer your credits to UAGC. Explore your options.
The University of Arizona Global Campus and Temple College have entered into a mutual agreement to recognize each other as quality institutions of higher learning. The purpose of the agreement is to enable Temple College students who transfer to UAGC to carry with them the credit they have already earned.
Explore the built-in associate to baccalaureate pathways, including:
UAGC recognizes your achievements and will help you to determine how many credits your academic experience is worth. Connect with an Enrollment Services Advisor to request a pre-evaluation and find out in one week or less what credit hours you may be able to bring with you when you transfer to UAGC.
As an added benefit for the University of Arizona Global Campus (UAGC) academic partner graduates, we are thrilled to offer the Academic Partner Veteran Utilizing Waiver. This waiver may be applied to course material, technology, and graduation fees for students who qualify for the College Partner Benefit (CPB) and are using VA education benefits as a payment option.
Recommended Degrees for Temple College Students
The University of Arizona Global Campus offers a wide range of degree programs to prepare you for today’s most competitive industries. Explore these programs to find the right path for your life and career and learn why over 28,000 students chose UAGC last year.
Reasons to Choose UAGC
Attend for 3 weeks risk-free to see if UAGC is right for you.
$0 Application Fee
Apply to UAGC risk-free.
Credit for Work/Life Experience
Earn college credit through Prior Learning Assessment and Experiential Learning Credit programs.
- Not SAT, GMAT, GRE, or ACT required - Standardized test scores are not required for enrollment.
- 5- to 6-week classes* - Take one class at a time as a full-time student.
- Innovative Technology - The UAGC platform lets you study anywhere you go and access the online classroom 24/7.
- Learn from the Best - Master your field with instruction from seasoned faculty with experience practicing in their respective specialties.
- Convenient and flexible - Balance work, life, family, and college while pursuing your online degree.
- Generous transfer policy - Transfer up to 90 approved credits** toward a bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university.
- Accreditation - UAGC is WSCUC-accredited.
Certain degree programs may not be available in all states.
^ Savings on tuition and fees available to those who qualify. $6,450/year is bachelor’s tuition savings based on completing 30 credits per calendar year. Savings will be prorated if students complete less than 30 credits per calendar year.
* Bachelor’s degree classes are 5 weeks, graduate degree classes are 6 weeks, and Doctoral capstone, planning and project classes are 9 weeks in length.
** The transferability of credits is subject to the University of Arizona Global Campus transfer credit policies and requires the submission of official transcripts. The official transcripts will be evaluated to determine the credits that will officially apply toward a University of Arizona Global Campus degree program.