Questions? Request More Information
Your success at Temple College, with its excellent academic reputation, shows your commitment to pursuing quality education. As a preferred partner of Temple College, the University of Arizona Global Campus is equally committed to supporting your continued academic and career growth. Having completed an associate degree, you can qualify to save up to $4,950 per year* on your bachelor’s degree tuition when you transfer** to a flexible, 100% online degree program at UAGC. At UAGC, you can look forward to a built-in system of support and resources to help you throughout your learning journey. What’s more, Temple College employees and their immediate family members are eligible for bachelor’s and master’s degree tuition savings.
You may be eligible to transfer your approved Temple College and other credits** toward your bachelor’s degree at the Forbes School of Business and Technology® or the College of Arts and Sciences, which will allow you to save time and money.
Experience Seamless Transfer Options
There are various ways you can transfer your credits to UAGC. Explore your options.
The University of Arizona Global Campus and Temple College partner in the spirit of cooperation to mutually recognize each other as quality institutions of higher learning. The purpose of our partnership is to enable the Temple College community who transfer to UAGC to carry with them the credit they have already earned.
Explore the built-in associate to baccalaureate pathways, including:
- AA Business to BA in Business Administration
- AA Teaching (EC-6) to select BA Education Programs
- AAS Cybersecurity to BS in Cyber and Data Security Technology
- AAS Health Profession Degrees to BA in Health Care Administration
- AAS Nursing to BS in Nursing
- Tech Degrees to BS in Computer Software Technology
- Tech Degrees to BS in Cyber & Data Security Technology
- Tech Degrees to BS in Information Technology
UAGC recognizes your achievements and will help you to determine how many credits your academic experience is worth. Connect with an Enrollment Services Advisor to request a pre-evaluation and find out in one week or less what credit hours you may be able to bring with you when you transfer to UAGC.
As an added benefit for the University of Arizona Global Campus (UAGC) academic partner graduates, we are thrilled to offer the Academic Partner Veteran Utilizing Waiver. This waiver may be applied to course material, technology, and graduation fees for students who qualify for the College Partner Benefit (CPB) and are using VA education benefits as a payment option.
Recommended Degrees for Temple College Students
The University of Arizona Global Campus offers a wide range of degree programs to prepare you for today’s most competitive industries. Explore these programs to find the right path for your life and career.
Reasons to Choose UAGC
Attend for 3 weeks risk-free to see if UAGC is right for you.
$0 Application Fee
Apply to UAGC risk-free.
Credit for Work/Life Experience
Earn college credit through Prior Learning Assessment and Experiential Learning Credit programs.
- Not SAT, GMAT, GRE, or ACT required - Standardized test scores are not required for enrollment.
- 5- to 6-week classes† - Take one class at a time as a full-time student.
- Innovative Technology - The UAGC platform lets you study anywhere you go and access the online classroom 24/7.
- Learn from the Best - Master your field with instruction from seasoned faculty with experience practicing in their respective specialties.
- Convenient and flexible - Balance work, life, family, and college while pursuing your online degree.
- Generous transfer policy - Transfer approved college credits toward your bachelor’s program at UAGC.**
- Accreditation - UAGC is WSCUC-accredited.
Certain degree programs may not be available in all states.
* Savings on tuition available for those who qualify. $4,950/year is bachelor’s tuition savings based on completing 30 credits per calendar year at a flat tuition rate of $295 per credit versus published tuition per credit in the UAGC catalog on 2/6/24. Savings will be prorated if students complete less than 30 credits per calendar year. Benefits vary by degree level.
** The transferability of credits is subject to the University of Arizona Global Campus transfer credit policies and requires the submission of official transcripts. The official transcripts will be evaluated to determine the credits that will officially apply toward a University of Arizona Global Campus degree program.
† Doctoral capstone, planning and project classes are 9 weeks.