Questions? Request More Information
Elevate Your Opportunities With Tuition Savings
The University of Arizona Global Campus recognizes Phi Theta Kappa members as driven, high-achieving students. That’s why we’re excited to offer PTK alumni, advisors, as well as employees and their families up to 40% tuition savings† toward a bachelor’s degree at UAGC, and additional benefits for graduate studies. With our flexible, online programs, you can advance your education on your schedule to achieve your academic and career goals.
Experience Seamless Transfer Options
There are various ways you can transfer your credits to UAGC. Explore your options.
The University of Arizona Global Campus and Phi Theta Kappa have entered into an agreement in the spirit of cooperation. The purpose of the agreement is to enable Phi Theta Kappa students who transfer to UAGC to carry with them the credit they have already earned.
Recommended Degrees for Phi Theta Kappa Members
The University of Arizona Global Campus offers a wide range of degree programs to prepare you for today’s most competitive industries. Explore these programs to find the right path for your life and career.
Reasons to Choose UAGC
Attend for 3 weeks risk-free to see if UAGC is right for you.
$0 Application Fee
Apply to UAGC risk-free.
Credit for Work/Life Experience
Earn college credit through Prior Learning Assessment and Experiential Learning Credit programs.
- Not SAT, GMAT, GRE, or ACT required - Standardized test scores are not required for enrollment.
- 5- to 6-week classes* - Take one class at a time as a full-time student.
- Innovative Technology - The UAGC platform lets you study anywhere you go and access the online classroom 24/7.
- Learn from the Best - Master your field with instruction from seasoned faculty with experience practicing in their respective specialties.
- Convenient and flexible - Balance work, life, family, and college while pursuing your online degree.
- Generous transfer policy - Transfer up to 90 approved credits** toward a bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university.
- Accreditation - UAGC is WSCUC-accredited.
Certain degree programs may not be available in all states.
^ Savings on tuition and fees available to those who qualify. $6,450/year is bachelor’s tuition savings based on completing 30 credits per calendar year. Savings will be prorated if students complete less than 30 credits per calendar year.
* Bachelor’s degree classes are 5 weeks, graduate degree classes are 6 weeks, and Doctoral capstone, planning and project classes are 9 weeks in length.
** The transferability of credits is subject to the University of Arizona Global Campus transfer credit policies and requires the submission of official transcripts. The official transcripts will be evaluated to determine the credits that will officially apply toward a University of Arizona Global Campus degree program.
† Savings on tuition and fees available to those who qualify. Benefits vary by degree level.