Questions? Request More Information
Your New Pathway Awaits
Earn your bachelor’s degree from the University of Arizona Global Campus and save up to $4,950 per year* on your bachelor’s degree tuition when you transfer** to a flexible, 100% online degree program at UAGC. At UAGC, you can look forward to a built-in system of support and resources to help you throughout your learning journey. What’s more, UMA graduates, employees and employees’ immediate family members are eligible for bachelor’s and master’s degree tuition savings.
Experience Seamless Transfer* Options
The College of Arts and Sciences at UAGC is a great destination for health care professionals looking to make their mark in one of today’s fastest-growing industries. Earn your bachelor’s degree at an accredited online university and lay the foundation for a sustainable, fulfilling career. Review your transfer options.
The University of Arizona Global Campus (UAGC) and Ultimate Medical Academy partner in the spirit of cooperation and to mutually recognize each other as quality institutions of higher learning. The purpose of our partnership is to enable the Ultimate Medical Academy community who transfer to UAGC to carry with them the credit they have already earned.
Explore associate to baccalaureate pathways, including:
- AS in Health and Human Services to BA in Applied Behavioral Science
- AS in Health and Human Services to BA in Early Childhood Education
- AS in Health and Human Services to BA in Health and Human Services
- AS in Health and Human Services to BA in Psychology
- AS in Health Information Management to BS in Health Information Management
- AS in Health Sciences to BA in Health Care Administration
- AS in Healthcare Accounting to BA in Health Care Administration
- AS in Healthcare Management to BA in Health Care Administration
- AS Medical Billing and Coding to BA Health Care Administration
UAGC recognizes your achievements and will help you to determine how many credits your academic experience is worth. Work with an Enrollment Services Advisor to request a pre-evaluation and find out in one week or less what credit hours you may be able to bring with you when you transfer to UAGC.
Recommended Degrees for UMA Students
The University of Arizona Global Campus offers a wide range of degree programs to prepare you for today’s most competitive industries. Explore these programs to find the right path for your life and career.
Attend for 3 weeks risk-free to see if UAGC is right for you.
$0 Application Fee
Apply to UAGC risk-free.
Credit for Work/Life Experience
Earn college credit through Prior Learning Assessment and Experiential Learning Credit programs.
- Not SAT, GMAT, GRE, or ACT required - Standardized test scores are not required for enrollment.
- 5- to 6-week classes† - Take one class at a time as a full-time student.
- Innovative Technology - The UAGC platform lets you study anywhere you go and access the online classroom 24/7.
- Learn from the Best - Master your field with instruction from seasoned faculty with experience practicing in their respective specialties.
- Convenient and flexible - Balance work, life, family, and college while pursuing your online degree.
- Generous transfer policy - Transfer approved college credits toward your bachelor’s program at UAGC.**
- Accreditation - UAGC is WSCUC-accredited.
Certain degree programs may not be available in all states.
* Savings on tuition available for those who qualify. $4,950/year is bachelor’s tuition savings based on completing 30 credits per calendar year at a flat tuition rate of $295 per credit versus published tuition per credit in the UAGC catalog on 2/6/24. Savings will be prorated if students complete less than 30 credits per calendar year. Benefits vary by degree level.
Applicants to the Bachelor of Science in Nursing program must have earned a nursing (hospital) diploma or Associate’s degree in Nursing from a regionally accredited or approved nationally accredited college or university including the following coursework or equivalent: Microbiology (with lab). Applicants must possess an active, unrestricted license to practice as a Registered Nurse or its equivalent in at least one U.S. state. All students must maintain this licensure throughout the program of study.
** The transferability of credits is subject to the University of Arizona Global Campus transfer credit policies and requires the submission of official transcripts. The official transcripts will be evaluated to determine the credits that will officially apply toward a University of Arizona Global Campus degree program.
† Doctoral capstone, planning and project classes are 9 weeks.