Questions? Request More Information
Your New Pathway Awaits
Earn your bachelor’s degree from the University of Arizona Global Campus and save up to 40% on tuition. Our partnership with Ultimate Medical Academy offers bachelor’s degree students a flat $295 rate per credit. If you’d like to take your education even further by pursuing your master’s degree or doctoral degree, this partnership allows you to take 25% off your per credit cost and book fees.
Experience Seamless Transfer* Options
The College of Arts and Sciences at UAGC is a great destination for health care professionals looking to make their mark in one of today’s fastest-growing industries. Earn your bachelor’s degree at an accredited online university and lay the foundation for a sustainable, fulfilling career. Review your transfer options.
The University of Arizona Global Campus (UAGC) and Ultimate Medical Academy have entered into this agreement in the spirit of cooperation and to mutually recognize each other as quality institutions of higher learning. The purpose of the agreement is to enable Ultimate Medical Academy students who transfer to UAGC to carry with them the credit they have already earned.
Explore associate to baccalaureate pathways, including:
- AS in Health and Human Services to BA in Applied Behavioral Science
- AS in Health and Human Services to BA in Early Childhood Education
- AS in Health and Human Services to BA in Health and Human Services
- AS in Health and Human Services to BA in Liberal Arts
- AS in Health and Human Services to BA in Psychology
- AS in Health Information Management to BS in Health Information Management
- AS in Healthcare Accounting to BA in Health Care Administration
- AS in Healthcare Management to BA in Health Care Administration
UAGC recognizes your achievements and will help you to determine how many credits your academic experience is worth. Work with an Enrollment Services Advisor to request a pre-evaluation and find out in one week or less what credit hours you may be able to bring with you when you transfer to UAGC.
Recommended Degrees for UMA Students
The University of Arizona Global Campus offers a wide range of degree programs to prepare you for today’s most competitive industries. Explore these programs to find the right path for your life and career.
Reasons to Choose UAGC
Attend for 3 weeks risk-free to see if UAGC is right for you.
$0 Application Fee
Apply to UAGC risk-free.
Credit for Work/Life Experience
Earn college credit through Prior Learning Assessment and Experiential Learning Credit programs.
- Not SAT, GMAT, GRE, or ACT required - Standardized test scores are not required for enrollment.
- 5- to 6-week classes* - Take one class at a time as a full-time student.
- Innovative Technology - The UAGC platform lets you study anywhere you go and access the online classroom 24/7.
- Learn from the Best - Master your field with instruction from seasoned faculty with experience practicing in their respective specialties.
- Convenient and flexible - Balance work, life, family, and college while pursuing your online degree.
- Generous transfer policy - Transfer up to 90 approved credits** toward a bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university.
- Accreditation - UAGC is WSCUC-accredited.
Certain degree programs may not be available in all states.
^ Savings on tuition and fees available to those who qualify. $6,450/year is bachelor’s tuition savings based on completing 30 credits per calendar year. Savings will be prorated if students complete less than 30 credits per calendar year.
Applicants to the Bachelor of Science in Nursing program must have earned a nursing (hospital) diploma or Associate’s degree in Nursing from a regionally accredited or approved nationally accredited college or university including the following coursework or equivalent: Microbiology (with lab). Applicants must possess an active, unrestricted license to practice as a Registered Nurse or its equivalent in at least one U.S. state. All students must maintain this licensure throughout the program of study.
* Bachelor’s degree classes are 5 weeks, graduate degree classes are 6 weeks, and Doctoral capstone, planning and project classes are 9 weeks in length.
** The transferability of credits is subject to the University of Arizona Global Campus transfer credit policies and requires the submission of official transcripts. The official transcripts will be evaluated to determine the credits that will officially apply toward a University of Arizona Global Campus degree program.