You are an Entrepreneur
The entrepreneur is someone who seeks to create their own destiny. You might be the one to create the next start-up, or you might bring the start-up mentality to already established companies. Business-minded, you thrive in situations where you are allowed to analyze, think strategically, crunch numbers, and create. Both logical and creative minds are drawn into the entrepreneurial spirit for different reasons.
Degrees Fit for an Entrepreneur
Choose an online degree that aligns with your professional goals and enroll in a program that provides the skills you need to pursue your passion.
Questions? Request More Information
Our Tools to Help You Succeed
Attend for 3 weeks risk-free to see if UAGC is right for you.
$0 Application Fee
Apply to UAGC risk-free.
Credit for Work/Life Experience
Earn college credit through Prior Learning Assessment and Experimental Learning Credit programs.
- Not SAT, GMAT, GRE, or ACT required - Standarized test scores are not required for enrollment.
- 5- to 6-week classes* - aka one class at a time as a full-time student.
- Innovative Technology - The UAGC platform lets you study anywhere you go and access the online classroom 24/7.
- Learn from the Best - Master your field with instruction from seasoned faculty with experience practicing in their respective specialties.
- Convenient and flexible - Balance work, life, family, and college while pursuing your online degree.
- Generous transfer policy - Transfer up to 90** approved credits from an accredited college or university.
- Accreditation - UAGC is WSCUC-accredited.