Transferring from Community College

Service members and veterans can transfer approved credits* toward a bachelor’s degree at the University of Arizona Global Campus (UAGC), including an associate degree, which means your hard work will not be wasted. An Associate of Arts or Associate of Science degree with a minimum GPA of 2.0 may automatically fulfill general education requirements at UAGC. Lower-division work may even be equivalent to UAGC upper-division courses, so you won’t have to repeat courses you have already taken.**

Partnerships for Success

One of our passions at UAGC is helping community college graduates pursue their next degree while maximizing their previous credentials. With that in mind, and in the spirit of cooperation, UAGC has developed in-depth partnerships with select institutions to provide exciting opportunities for transfer students. If you earned your associate degree from, or are affiliated with one of our partners, please visit their partner page for more details:

Central Texas College logo
Cochise College logo
Dallas College logo
Maricopa logo
MzeroA logo
PTK logo
Temple College logo
UMA logo

Don’t worry if you don’t see your previous institution listed; UAGC transfer policies may still apply.

Your Unique Credits Deserve a Pre-evaluation

Connect with a Military Enrollment Advisor today and request your personalized pre-evaluation, an unofficial review to see how your unique mix of credits may apply to your preferred degree. Requires unofficial transcripts.

Certain degree programs may not be available in all states.


The transferability of credits is subject to the University of Arizona Global Campus transfer credit policies, and requires the submission of official transcripts. The official transcripts will be evaluated to determine the credits that will officially apply toward a University of Arizona Global Campus degree program.


Lower-division courses that are transferred for upper-division UAGC courses do not count toward the 30 upper-division credits required for graduation.

Search UAGC

Let us help.

Fill out this form to talk with an advisor.

Are you currently a licensed RN?

This program requires you to be a current licensed registered nurse. Please check out other programs to reach your education goals such as the BA in Health and Wellness.

Are you a member of the military?

We are currently not accepting new enrollments in the state of North Carolina.