Questions? Request More Information
Pursue Your Education Aspirations
The University of Arizona Global Campus SMART Track puts you on a faster path to finishing your master’s degree. With SMART Track, you can start taking master’s degree-level courses while earning your bachelor’s degree as part of your elective requirement, giving you a foundation of knowledge, experience, and confidence to carry you through graduate school.
More Value from Your Electives
✓ ONE LESS COURSE needed to complete your master’s degree.
✓ Your time to complete a master’s degree is shortened by 6 WEEKS.
✓ ONE LESS CLASS to pay for in your master’s degree program.
SMART Track offers a faster path to a master’s degree for our tenacious bachelor’s degree students looking to explore new heights in their education.
Qualifications for SMART TrackLearn More
To qualify for the SMART Track program, you must meet the following requirements:
- Have a 2.75 or higher cumulative GPA to begin a master’s-level course
- Be a senior-level student with 108+ credits earned toward a bachelor’s degree at the University of Arizona Global Campus
- Meet any prerequisite coursework requirements for each course
- Indicate to your academic advisor that you plan to apply for admission to a specific master’s degree program at UAGC upon completion of your bachelor’s degree, and request the courses through your student advisor
- Be in good financial standing at UAGC