Questions? Request More Information
Move Your Education Forward
As a Rio Salado College or Rio National student, you’ve proven your commitment to your education with your hard work and determination. As partners, Rio Salado and the University of Arizona Global Campus are dedicated to launching Rio grads, alumni, staff members, and faculty toward their dream of earning their next degree. The unique transfer pathways, scholarship opportunities, and tuition savings at UAGC are but a few ways our shared commitment provides for an exceptional student experience. If you’re a student, alumnus, faculty, or staff member of Rio Salado or Rio National, you can take advantage of tuition savings up to 40% for a bachelor’s degree when you continue your education at UAGC. Additional benefits are available for master’s and doctoral degree seekers.
You can transfer up to 90 approved credits** toward your bachelor’s degree at the Forbes School of Business and Technology® or the College of Arts and Sciences, which will allow you to save time and money.
Experience Seamless Transfer Options for Rio Salado Students
There are various ways you can transfer your credits to the University of Arizona Global Campus. Explore your options.
UAGC and Maricopa Community Colleges have entered into an agreement in the spirit of cooperation and to mutually recognize each other as quality institutions of higher learning. The purpose of the agreement is to enable Rio Salado Community College students who transfer to UAGC to carry with them the credit they have already earned.
Review the transfer guides to see how your credits from Rio Salado could apply toward your degree at UAGC – including in the fields of early childhood education, business, and human services.
- AAS Accounting to BA in Accounting
- AAS Administration of Justice to BA in Social and Criminal Justice
- AAS Early Childhood Education to BA in Early Childhood Education
- AAS General Business to BA in Business Administration
- AAS Network & Sys Admin to BS in Information Technology
- AAS Organizational Management to BA in Organizational Management
- Tech Degrees to BS in Computer Software Technology
- Tech Degrees to BS in Cyber & Data Security Technology
- Tech Degrees to BS in Information Technology
UAGC recognizes your achievements and will help you to determine how many credits your academic experience is worth. Work with an Enrollment Services Advisor to request a pre-evaluation and find out in one week or less what credit hours you may be able to bring with you when you transfer to UAGC.
Recommended Degrees for Maricopa Students
The University of Arizona Global Campus offers a wide range of degree programs to prepare you for today’s most competitive industries. Explore these programs to find the right path for your life and career.
Reasons to Choose UAGC
Attend for 3 weeks risk-free to see if UAGC is right for you.
$0 Application Fee
Apply to UAGC risk-free.
Credit for Work/Life Experience
Earn college credit through Prior Learning Assessment and Experiential Learning Credit programs.
- Not SAT, GMAT, GRE, or ACT required - Standardized test scores are not required for enrollment.
- 5- to 6-week classes* - Take one class at a time as a full-time student.
- Innovative Technology - The UAGC platform lets you study anywhere you go and access the online classroom 24/7.
- Learn from the Best - Master your field with instruction from seasoned faculty with experience practicing in their respective specialties.
- Convenient and flexible - Balance work, life, family, and college while pursuing your online degree.
- Generous transfer policy - Transfer up to 90 approved credits** toward a bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university.
- Accreditation - UAGC is WSCUC-accredited.
Certain degree programs may not be available in all states.
* Doctoral capstone, planning and project classes are 9 weeks.
** The transferability of credits is subject to the University of Arizona Global Campus transfer credit policies and requires the submission of official transcripts. The official transcripts will be evaluated to determine the credits that will officially apply toward a University of Arizona Global Campus degree program.