Full Tuition Grant Required Documents
In order for students to become eligible for the Full Tuition Grant the following documents will need to be submitted to the University. Documentation will be necessary upon enrollment and on an annual basis to renew eligibility.
Required for Enrollment:
• Full Tuition Grant Acknowledgement, Waiver, and Release
• Tuition Grant Credit Card Payment Authorization Form (when applicable)
• Student Finance Agreement indicating Full Tuition Grant (located in the Online Application) or Payment Option Change Request Form (current students only)
• Employer Proof of Eligibility (Please speak with your advisor to find out what is required to confirm your eligibility)
Required for Annual Renewal:
• Full Tuition Grant Renewal: complete each 12-month grant period. Contact your advisor to determine if you will need to submit this form or alternate documentation.
• Tuition Grant Credit Card Payment Authorization Form (when applicable, if not submitted upon enrollment)