The University of Arizona Global Campus Institutional Learning Outcomes reflect the broader mission and purpose of the institution. It is the overarching set of learning outcomes that all students, regardless of discipline, must achieve at graduation. All program and course learning outcomes are mapped to the institutional outcomes, thus reflecting an overall alignment of values, knowledge and skills expected at program completion.
Upon Graduation from the University of Arizona Global Campus, students will be able to:
1. Apply logic and critical thinking to evaluate reasoning, explore diverse perspectives, and engage in metacognition.
2. Communicate thoughts and ideas clearly and effectively in written and oral forms.
3. Leverage digital technologies to solve problems, complete tasks, and accomplish goals.
4. Demonstrate information literacy through accessing, evaluating, and using information.
5. Construct ethical responses to contemporary problems.
6. Cultivate knowledge of and respect for people with diverse backgrounds, values, and lifestyles.
7. Apply knowledge of commonalities and differences across varying cultural, economic, and geographic populations as part of global citizenship.
8. Demonstrate personal accountability using effective interpersonal communication and emotional intelligence.