Order Your Transcripts | UArizona Global Campus
How to Order Your Transcripts from the University of Arizona Global Campus
Unofficial transcripts may be viewed and downloaded for free in your University of Arizona Global Campus Student Portal. Go to My Degree and click Unofficial Transcript. You may also view your grade history in your Student Portal by clicking on My Degree → Grades and Schedule.
If you are unable to download your unofficial transcript due to a hold, please contact the appropriate department.
Order Official Transcripts Online
The University of Arizona Global Campus has authorized Parchment to provide transcript ordering online. The site will walk you through placing your order, including delivery options and fees. You can order as many transcripts as you like in a single session. Order updates will be sent to your email address; you can also track your order online. If a hold prevents release of the transcript, the order will be canceled after 30 days.
Know Your Student ID?
To order your transcript through the Student Portal:
- Log in to your Student Portal.
- Click My Degree.
- Click Order Official Transcript.
Please note:If you have specific holds on your account related to identity verification or student conduct, you will not be able to make a request for an official transcript until those holds are resolved. If you are a current student, please contact your Student Advisor. If you are not a current student, please email [email protected].
Don't Know Your Student ID?
Don't know your Student ID? That's okay!
- First time user? Click Create Account. For Returning Users, login to your account with the email address and password. If you have forgotten your password, click Forgot your Password.
- Follow the prompts to order a transcript.
- Former Ashford University, University of the Rockies, Franciscan University (of the Prairies), and Mount St. Clare students can login to Parchment to request your transcripts.
- Orders will begin processing immediately and cannot be held for grades to post or degree conferral.
- The status of online orders can be viewed through the Parchment website. Students will receive an email from the University of Arizona Global Campus when the order is received and when it is fulfilled. Requests cannot be rushed unless the student chooses an expedited shipping option, for an additional fee. All orders will be filled in the order they are received.
- For FedEx Overnight shipping, please allow one business day for order processing and then one business day for shipping.
- The delivery method of a request cannot be changed once the request is submitted; a new request will need to be made through the Parchment Self-Service or Student Portal.
- Official PDF transcripts are intended solely for use by the recipient. It is not permissible to replicate this document or forward it to any person or organization other than the intended recipient.
- $10 per copy of official transcripts
Additional pricing per copy of official transcripts is dependent on shipping method:
- USPS Domestic $2.50
- USPS International $5.00
- FedEx Overnight Domestic $30.00
- Fed Ex International Priority $55.00
You can order official University of Arizona Global Campus transcripts using a Visa, MasterCard, or Discover card. Your card will only be charged after your order has been completed, but the fee may appear as pending while the request is in process.
Need to Pay by Check or Money Order?
No problem! Just fill out the UAGC Official Transcript Request form.
Mail your completed form and check or money order to:
The University of Arizona Global Campus
Office of the Registrar - Student Records
8620 Spectrum Center Blvd.
San Diego, CA 92123