The University of Arizona Global Campus Employer Services connects employers with a diverse and growing pool of experienced students and graduates. A brief description of our free and most popular services is listed below. Connect with us to learn how we can create a customized campaign to meet your recruiting needs. Click here to be contacted by the UAGC Employer services team
Handshake features free multi-school job posting, applicant filtering, and direct student messaging. Get the word out about your company, events and employment needs to Global Campus students and alumni.
What can Employers do in Handshake?
- Post full-time jobs and internships
- Register for career fairs and create information sessions
- Search student profiles and direct message students about your career opportunities
HOW TO CONNECT WITH GLOBAL CAMPUS ON HANDSHAKE
- New to Handshake? Create an account here.
- Join your existing company on Handshake or create a new employer account.
- Request to connect with the University of Arizona Global Campus.
We can work with you to tailor a university recruitment campaign to targeted students based on criteria such as GPA, major, graduation date, etc. We look forward to supporting your recruitment needs! Please complete this survey to recruit UAGC students and alumni -Click here.
Targeted Emails to Your Demographics
Let us narrow your focus to the candidates that are best suited to your organization. Promote your organization’s job openings, events, and internships by connecting directly with our students and alumni.
Let us do the resume collection for you! We can promote your open positions using your marketing materials and, in return, provide you with a book of all interested candidate resumes for your review.
Social Media Promotions
Reach our social media audience through expertly crafted posts and announcements.
No travel, no costs, no expenses. Meet with potential hires directly, individually, or in groups. Host a virtual presentation to promote opportunities within your organization. Connect online in real-time with our global network of qualified candidates. Network with students and recent grads ready to further their careers with your organization. Log into Handshake to register for our next Virtual Career Fair!
What Employers are Saying
"I was very happy with the assistance provided through Employer Services (formerly Hire A Champ). We had solid candidates to interview and were able to make offers to hire from our Career Fair utilizing Global Campus students and alumni. The students have proven to be highly successful within our company. Our Global Campus Representative is always reliable and communicative. We appreciate the partnership and look forward to more events in the future." – Stephanie Williams, ADT
About Our Students
As an employer, you have options for recruiting talent, and finding ready-to-work talent is one of the most important decisions organizations have to make. Many Global Campus students are non-traditional adult learners, creating added value in the following areas:
- Work ethic
In addition, Global Campus students and graduates are located across the United States, eliminating geographical challenges faced when recruiting at traditional campuses where students and graduates may not wish to relocate.
Global Campus students and graduates are nationwide, non-traditional adult learners who are completing degrees online in the areas of Business, Education, Health, and Liberal Arts. Let the University of Arizona Global Campus students and graduates bring a wide array of talent, determination, innovation, and experience to your workplace.
- 28,000+ students (7,000+ military-affiliated) that attend from all 50 states.
- 47% of our student population are minority students.
- UAGC has 135,000 graduates across the U.S.
- Take advantage of nearly a century’s worth of business research at the Forbes School of Business and Technology ®. The business course and online MBA program offered at this online business school are created to help graduates rise among the rankings of other business professionals, preparing them to become a leader in the business world.
- Average age of our students is 32 and many have years of work experience.
- Our students and graduates apply to entry-level through director and management positions across the U.S and remotely. Our graduates seek careers with employers.
Questions about how Global Campus Employer Services can support your recruiting efforts? Please contact [email protected].
Have you hired a Global Campus student or alumni? Let us know at [email protected].
The Office of Career Services at the University of Arizona Global Campus is committed to partnering with employment professionals that comply with the Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) laws in all recruiting activities. And, while this office provides services to students and alumni, it is not responsible for any representations or guarantees with regard to job postings, nor is it responsible for wages, working conditions, safety, or other work-related issues that may arise after employment. It is the student’s/alumni obligation to notify our office and seek information and legal representation if they feel they are being discriminated against or mistreated in the workplace.
Global Campus is a member of the National Association of Colleges and Employers (NACE) to help employers find qualified candidates.