General Education Mobile (GEM)
The General Education Mobile (GEM) program is designed to help United States Air Force service members fulfill their general education (GE) requirements in a mobile, non-traditional classroom format. Completing the GEM program is a key step toward earning your Associate of Applied Science (AAS) degree through the Community College of the Air Force (CCAF). GEM can be completed with five online courses at the University of Arizona Global Campus, and if you already have some college experience, the number of courses required may be reduced.
UAGC offers convenient online courses that can satisfy these GE requirements for your AAS degree at Community College of the Air Force:
- MAT 222 Intermediate Algebra
- MAT 232 Statistical Literacy
- MAT 205 Quantitative Explorations in Everyday Life
- PSY 101 Introduction to Psychology
- SOC 101 Introduction to Sociology
- HIS 103 World Civilizations I
- PSY 104 Child & Adolescent Development
- ART 101 Art Appreciation
- LIB 101 The Art of Being Human
- LIB 102 Human Questions
- PHI 208 Ethics and Moral Reasoning
- ENG 225 Introduction to Film
- ENG 125 Introduction to Literature
- LIB 202 Women, Culture, & Society
For questions pertaining to the GEM program, contact [email protected] or call 1.800.798.0584, extension20413.
If you have questions about enrolling in a degree program or about your current degree program, contact a military enrollment services advisor or your academic advisor at 1.866.711.1700.
You can also speak to someone from the comfort of your desktop using Live Chat.