Finishing Your Degree
What Do I Need to Do in Order to Graduate on Time?
The items noted in the numbered list below must be completed by the time you finish your last course so no holds will be placed on your account which would delay your diploma and official transcripts from being sent to you. For your convenience, you can download and use this Graduation Checklist to help you keep track of these steps you need to take to get ready for graduation. Once all of the items are completed, a final audit of your records will be performed. If all requirements are met, your school status will officially change from ‘Pending Grad’ to ‘Graduate.’
- Successfully complete all courses required for your program.
- Meet the required grade point average (GPA), as specified in the University of Arizona Global Campus Academic Catalog.
- Submit the Petition to Graduate form within six months of graduating.
- Pay the $150 graduation fee. Please note: financial aid cannot be applied toward this fee.
- Pay all fees, tuition, and balances in full.
- Clear any holds. Please contact the department that placed the hold for details on how to clear it, if one should exist.