Students will receive benefits as outlined in the Tuition Benefit program between the University of Arizona Global Campus and the Participating Organization once the eligibility requirements are met and the steps outlined in the Benefit Eligibility Request form are completed.
Benefits are available to:
- Employees of select employers
- Members of select Associates
- Immediate family members of select employers
Students requesting benefits must submit the Benefit Eligibility Request form indicating their selection of benefit type along with proof of eligibility as instructed on the form.
Loss of Benefit Eligibility
Any of the following circumstances may result in the loss of benefit eligibility:
1. Withdrawal or dismissal from the University of Arizona Global Campus, or
2. A break in enrollment for more than 14 days without an approved Break Request.
If benefits are lost for one of the above reasons, you will need to resubmit the Benefit Eligibility Request form in order to regain your benefits affiliated with your employer. You may be eligible to retain benefits under the College Continuation Benefit.
For questions about the process, please contact your Enrollment Services Advisor or your Financial Services Advisor.