Save 40% on Your College Tuition
Tuition Benefit for USPS Employees and Family
Request More Information
Elevate Your Opportunities with Tuition Savings
USPS employees and family now have the opportunity to earn a college degree online at the University of Arizona Global Campus while working full time. You’ll get the education you’ve always wanted while becoming one of your company’s best and brightest. Choose from a range of career-relevant degree programs to enhance your future opportunities.
Save 40% on Your Tuition
Through the Tuition Benefit, all eligible employees who enroll at the University of Arizona Global Campus will receive:
- 40% Tuition Savings
Take advantage of reduced tuition to earn your degree.
- Technology Fee Waiver
This per course charge will be waived, allowing you free access to all UAGC systems such as the Student Portal and online classroom throughout your program at the University of Arizona Global Campus.
- Free Required Course Materials for All Mandatory Courses
Your digital course materials, including your textbooks, will be completely covered through your company’s partnership with UAGC.
- Prior Learning Assessment Fee Waiver
Assessment fees will be waived to review your previous corporate training, continuing education units, prior school credits, or other non-traditional sources of previous learning for potential college credit.
- Graduation Fee Waiver
This charge required for graduation will be waived.
- Family Benefits
Immediate family members of eligible employees can take advantage of the benefits listed above.
Additional Financial Resources
The University will provide assistance to all students and families who are eligible for federal student financial aid (Title IV).
- The University provides a convenient online application process to complete the necessary financial aid documents.
- All students seeking federal financial aid must be admitted to an eligible degree program to determine financial aid eligibility.
We recommend students first apply for available federal student financial aid (Title IV) to ensure any eligible federal grant aid is utilized and/or any eligible federal low interest loans available are considered.
- UAGC will work with any lender participating in a private student loan program from which a student wishes to borrow.
- If a student obtains a loan to pay for an education program, the student will have the responsibility to repay the full amount of the loan plus interest.
Reasons to Choose UAGC
No SAT, GMAT, GRE, or ACT Required
Standardized test scores are not required for enrollment.
5- to 6-week Classes*
Take one class at a time as a full-time student.
$0 Application Fee
Apply to UAGC risk-free.
- Accreditation - UAGC is WSCUC-accredited.
- Generous Transfer Policy - Transfer up to 90 approved credits** from an accredited college or university.
- Credit for Work/Life Experience - Earn college credit for relevant work/life experience through Prior Learning Assessment and Experiential Learning Credit programs.
- Convenient and Flexible - Balance work, life, family, and college while pursuing your online degree.
- Our Promise - Attend for 3 weeks risk-free to see if UAGC is right for you.
- Innovative Technology - The UAGC platform lets you study anywhere you go and access the online classroom 24/7.
- Learn from the Best - Master your field with instruction from seasoned faculty with experience practicing in their respective specialties.
Request More Information
Certain degree programs may not be available in all states.
Classes last 5 weeks for undergraduate programs, 6 weeks for graduate programs, and 9 weeks for doctoral capstone, planning and project classes.
The transferability of credits is subject to the University of Arizona Global Campus transfer credit policies and requires the submission of official transcripts.