Online Degrees That Fit Your Lifestyle
Education at Work for Edward Jones Employees
Request More Information
Elevate Your Opportunities with Tuition Savings
Edward Jones employees now have the opportunity to earn a college degree online at the University of Arizona Global Campus while working full time. You’ll get the education you’ve always wanted while becoming one of your company’s best and brightest. Choose from a range of career-relevant degree programs* to enhance your future opportunities.
Multiple Ways to Save
Earn a Degree Tuition Free
Find out if you are eligible to get your tuition, materials, and fees covered through the UAGC Full Tuition Grant. When used in conjunction with the Edward Jones Tuition Assistance Program, the grant covers the remaining required educational costs for full-time employees, including:
- Technology Fees
- Digital Course Materials
- Instructional Materials
- Graduation Fees
- Prior Learning Assessment Fee
Save on College Tuition
- $306 per credit for associate and bachelor’s programs
- $399/$444 per credit for master’s programs
- $649 per credit for doctoral programs
Set yourself up for success by advancing your education and lowering your costs.
Additional Financial Aid Resources
Students are encouraged to search for outside funding for their education. Students may visit the UAGC Scholarship page for more information.
The University will provide assistance to all students and families who are eligible for federal student financial aid (Title IV).
- The University provides a convenient online application process to complete the necessary financial aid documents.
- All students seeking federal financial aid must be admitted to an eligible degree program to determine financial aid eligibility.
We recommend students first apply for available federal student financial aid (Title IV) to ensure any eligible federal grant aid is utilized and/or any eligible federal low interest loans available are considered.
- UAGC will work with any lender participating in a private student loan program from which a student wishes to borrow.
- If a student obtains a loan to pay for an education program, the student will have the responsibility to repay the full amount of the loan plus interest.
Request More Information
Certain degree programs may not be available in all states.
Full Tuition Grant is not available for doctoral degree programs.
Classes last 5 weeks for undergraduate programs, 6 weeks for graduate programs, and 9 weeks for doctoral capstone, planning and project classes.
The transferability of credits is subject to the University of Arizona Global Campus transfer credit policies and requires the submission of official transcripts.