Full Tuition Grant
The Full Tuition Grant (FTG), when combined with an approved company’s tuition assistance program, lets eligible students earn their degree without student loan debt. If you are eligible for the Full Tuition Grant, you will have your required education-related costs covered, including:
- Tuition for all eligible courses
- Course materials
- Technology Fees
- Prior Learning Assessment fees
- Graduation fee
Follow These Simple Steps to Receive the Full Tuition Grant:
- Confirm your eligibility for tuition assistance through your employer or a third-party administrator
- Call 855.805.6911 to speak to a University of Arizona Global Campus University Enrollment Services Advisor and review all available payment options, benefits, disclosures, and employer-approved degree programs. Speak with a Financial Services Advisor about all available payment options before applying or enrolling
- Register in the Global Campus Online Application Portal (OAP) with the affiliation code supplied by your UAGC Advisor
- Complete your application with your Enrollment Services Advisor and submit all required FTG online documents listed below
- Current students, speak with your advisor today and they can start the process of helping you apply!
For more tuition and fee information, please view UAGC Online Tuition and Fees.
For more detailed information about the grant, please view the Full Tuition Grant FAQ.