Save time and money with SMART Track
The University of Arizona Global Campus' SMART Track puts you on a faster path to finishing your master’s degree. With SMART Track, you can start taking master’s degree-level courses while earning your bachelor’s degree, giving you a foundation of knowledge, experience, and confidence to carry you through graduate school.
Get More Value From Your Electives
SMART Track lets you enroll in up to nine (9) applicable credits* of graduate-level coursework to fulfill the elective credit requirements for your bachelor’s degree. With SMART Track, every course you complete means:
- ✓ ONE LESS COURSE needed to complete your master’s degree.
- ✓ Your time to complete a master’s degree is shortened by 6 WEEKS.
- ✓ ONE LESS CLASS to pay for in your master’s degree program.
Save Even More by Combining SMART Track with the Alumni Tuition Grant
The Alumni Tuition Grant is available to the University of Arizona Global Campus graduates that elect to pursue a second degree at the University of Arizona Global Campus. For a master’s degree, the Alumni Tuition Grant waives the tuition cost for one course upon the successful completion of three courses in your graduate-level program.
*For details on courses, visit the University of Arizona Global Campus course catalog.
Qualifications For the SMART Track program
- Have a 2.75 or higher cumulative GPA to begin a master’s-level course
- Be a senior-level student with 108+ credits earned toward a bachelor’s degree at the University of Arizona Global Campus
- Meet any prerequisite coursework requirements for each course
- Indicate to their student advisor that they plan to apply for admission to a specific master’s degree program at the University of Arizona Global Campus upon completion of their bachelor’s degree, and request the courses through their student advisor
- Be in good financial standing at the University of Arizona Global Campus
Please be sure to review the complete SMART Track policy.
Current University of Arizona Global Campus Students
Contact your Student Advisor now to plan your schedule to include SMART Track courses.
SMART Track A Success Story
On SMART Track, the University of Arizona Global Campus student Cheryl Brown received her Bachelor of Arts in Entrepreneurship in 2018 and is on her way toward earning an MBA. Watch her success story*.
*Ashford University is now the University of Arizona Global Campus.