Crown Your Achievements
Take your education to a new level
Request Information about our Master's Degrees
Online Master’s Degrees
You have taken the first major steps and proven your mettle by earning your bachelor’s degree in your chosen field. Now it’s time to add another educational accomplishment to your resume: a master’s degree. Perhaps you are contemplating climbing that mountain for the potential earning increase that may accompany it. Or maybe you believe in the power of personal achievement.
Whatever your motivation may be, the University of Arizona Global Campus offers multiple online master’s degree programs that can fit within your schedule. You know what it takes to achieve your degree, now let us help you get there. With over 15 online master’s programs available, earning your degree is the perfect opportunity to expand your knowledge in your current career or make a change to start down a new path.
Save 10%Find Out How You Can Save
The UAGC Pathway Grant
Extended Through August 2021
Save up to $1,200* per academic year on your master’s tuition with the Pathway Grant. Don’t let cost get in the way of taking the next step in your education. With the Pathway Grant, you can save money on your tuition as a new master’s student in a psychology or education program. Apply to your master’s degree today to experience the flexibility of a graduate program designed for busy adults at a reduced cost.
Accredited Online Master’s Degrees
At the UAGC, we work tirelessly to ensure you graduate with a high-quality education that arms you with the knowledge you need to succeed and be respected in the workplace. As a WSCUC-accredited university, you can take comfort knowing that your master’s degree will be held in high esteem as you look to continue your career.
The University of Arizona Global Campus is accredited by WASC Senior College and University Commission (WSCUC),
1001 Marina Village Parkway, Suite 402, Alameda, CA 94501, 510-748-9001
Top 10 Requested Global Campus Master’s Degrees
Explore multiple competitive and respected avenues for pursuing your online master’s degree at UAGC.
- Master of Business Administration
- Master of Arts in Psychology
- Master of Science in Criminal Justice
- Master of Arts in Health Care Administration
- Master of Arts in Education
- Master of Human Resource Management
- Master of Information Systems Management
- Master of Arts in Early Childhood Education Leadership
- Master of Arts in Special Education
- Master of Arts in Organizational Management
Choosing an Online Graduate Degree Program
Now that you have earned your bachelor’s in your desired field, it’s time to decide on an online master’s degree program that can help take that degree even further. With a master’s degree from the University of Arizona Global Campus, you have the opportunity to dig deeper into your preferred field of study and take your goals to the next level.
If you are hoping to expand upon an existing career or looking for a whole new path, an advanced degree from the University of Arizona Global Campus can help provide the information you need. At UAGC, you are not required to take the GMAT or GRE (Graduate Management Admission Test/Graduate Record Examination) in order to be admitted into any of the online master’s programs. Unlike most traditional campus-based programs, these online master’s degrees can be started even if you have not taken the GMAT or GRE exams which means more flexibility for you and less money to spend on test preparation materials. Explore the multiple master’s programs available in the list below, and continue pursuing your passion.
Culture of Graduate Program
The online graduate degree programs at UAGC provide robust, rigorous learning experiences for students and prepare future professionals and leaders in the global economy. At the graduate level, our online master’s degree programs focus on building capacity in our students to synthesize, evaluate, create, and apply knowledge in their field of specialized study, as well as in interdisciplinary studies. Faculty members within our online master’s degree programs act as facilitators of learning, where they support students through direct and inquiry-based approaches to promote student learning through research, scholarship, and applied practice in the field. We foster a learning environment that supports student abilities to transfer skills and knowledge to real-world situations and to develop the skills necessary to be successful professionals, leaders, and citizens in society (Wendler, C., Bridgeman, B., Cline, F., Millet, C., Rock, J., Bell, N., & McAllister, P., 2010).
What Are the Characteristics of Online Graduate Culture?
1. Graduate faculty ensure students are challenged by rigorous academic curriculum and hold students to high expectations in their master’s degree work.
2. Faculty and students at the graduate level reflect a highly-developed framework of ethics; academically, personally, and professionally.
3. Graduate faculty and students demonstrate a high level of research, analysis, synthesis, and evaluation of pertinent topics in their specialized master’s degree discipline through discussion, reflection, collaboration, written work, and practical experience
4. Faculty and students at the graduate level advance the body of scholarship in their field of study, as well as in work and professional environments in local, national, and/or international settings.
5. Graduate faculty and students leverage technology in innovative ways in order to teach and learn more efficiently in their specialized graduate field of study.
6. Graduate faculty and students examine the research and scholarship of the specific master’s degree discipline in order to produce scholarly and creative work consistent with disciplinary standards.
7. Graduate faculty seek to prepare innovators and leaders who demonstrate 21st century skills and professional soft skills necessary to be successful in their master’s degree field, such as tenacity, perseverance, adaptability, communication, collaboration, and leadership.
8. Graduate-level faculty and students are held to high expectations for excellence in written and oral communication with the ability to convey complex ideas clearly, consistently, and logically
Reference Wendler, C., Bridgeman, B., Cline, F., Millet, C., Rock, J., Bell, N., & McAllister, P. (2010). The Path Forward: The Future of Graduate Education in the United States. Princeton, NJ: Educational Testing Service.
Earning Your Master’s Degree Online
If you have completed the majority of your degree courses on traditional college campuses, transitioning to an online learning format might seem constricting. But keep in mind that online universities offer new and innovative technology, along with tools and 24/7 online support. If an online graduate school is new to you, don’t let the format limit you from earning your degree. An online master’s degree allows you the freedom and flexibility to expand your career, especially if you are currently in the workforce utilizing your BA. More questions? Learn more about what makes the online master's degree worth it.
Choosing an Online College for Your Graduate Degree
There are multiple factors to consider before selecting a school for your online master’s degree. First and foremost, you want to make sure that the online school offers a specific master’s degree that you are interested in or one that correlates with your current bachelor’s degree. While you don’t have to pursue a master’s that relates to your current degree, it’s beneficial to spend your time pursuing an education that can build off your current learnings or experiences. Beyond selecting the right curriculum, it is recommended to also consider the different technologies that an online school offers, as many of these can impact your learning experience.
Beginning or Continuing your Career with an Advanced Degree
As our population grows, the number of educated individuals will also grow, making it more common for educated professionals to have at least a bachelor’s degree. This increase means that pursuing your master’s degree is needed more than ever to stand out from the competition and get ahead in your career. Whether you have just completed your bachelor’s degree or are looking to go back to school to continue your educational pursuits, earning a master’s degree can give you the necessary skills to get ahead of the competition, further pursue your passions, and advance your career in the direction you want. The online master’s degree programs at UAGC can help equip you whether you are just starting out in your professional career or looking to continue it.
Should I Earn a Master’s Degree?
Are you still trying to decide if you should earn a master’s degree? That’s ok, many prospective students wonder “Do I need a master’s degree?” or “Should I pursue a graduate-level degree? Will it be worth it?”. A master’s degree can help you boost your earning potential, take the next step in your career, or even change career paths, making a master’s degree worth the time and cost. There are several things you should consider when deciding whether a master’s degree is right for you including:
- Do I have the proper equipment to successfully learn online?
- Do I have the time and drive to complete my degree?
- Can I afford an online master’s degree?
- What are my career goals, and will a master’s degree help me achieve those goals?
If you answer yes to these questions, then an online master’s degree may be a perfect fit for you.
Need more information? You Got It.
Check out the links below to learn more about this degree.
* Must be a new student enrolling in one of the following master’s degree programs: Master of Arts in Education, Master of Arts in Special Education, Master of Arts in Early Childhood Education Leadership, Master of Science in Instructional Design and Technology, or Master of Arts in Psychology. This includes students who enrolled prior to July 2021, but did not matriculate in their degree program and, students who previously graduated with a bachelor’s degree from UAGC or Ashford University and are enrolling in a master’s degree program. To maintain eligibility, students cannot exceed 365 days of consecutive non-attendance. There are no additional steps for the student after completing the Online Application. This grant applies only to tuition charges and does not include any savings for books and/or fees. Cannot be receiving any other institutional offers or grants excluding the Alumni Grant and the Referral Offer, as applicable.