Topic Summary: Factors driving change in the workplace including technology, workplace environment, employee satisfaction, and employee wellness.
- Bob Daugherty, former Dean of the Forbes School of Business & Technology at the University of Arizona Global Campus and Professor of Strategy and Finance
- Monique Cook, Vice President of Human Resources at the University of Arizona Global Campus
- Dr. Margie Warrell, CEO of Global Courage and bestselling author
Topic Summary: Exponential organizations driven by big data and generational evolution, an unleashed workforce powered by mobility, freelancing, gamification, and automation, the necessity for life-long reinvention as people are working longer, and continuing challenges managing the technology, talent, and transformation.
- Vernice “Flygirl” Armour, entrepreneur, motivational speaker, and decorated combat pilot
- Samantha Ettus, founder and CEO of Park Place Payments, best-selling author, and frequent media personality
- John Tamny, editor of RealClearMarkets and Director of the Center for Economic Freedom at FreedomWorks
Topic Summary: The shift in the global workforce, associated challenges, and how companies can manage their reactions to these changes to promote long-term success
- Dr. Dennis Baltzley, global head of leadership, development, and senior partner with Korn Ferry
- Larry Burke, Executive Editor for the Society for Human Resource Management
- Darryl Hawkins, Vice President of Operations for Comcast/NBC Universal
- Linda Reid, Head of security, global intelligence, and threat analysis for Walt Disney World
- Rich Karlgaard, successful journalist, former publisher of Forbes magazine and frequent commentator on popular business television shows
Topic Summary: How emerging market trends, accelerated rates of digital revolution, and COVID-induced digital changes are re-shaping the workforce and how companies and industries must respond to those changes in order to remain competitive.
- Dr. Tamar Elkeles, Chief Human Resources Officer at XCOM
- Jayne Johnson, Vice President of Enterprise Learning & Development at Alkermes, a global biopharmaceutical company
- Dr. Olin Oedekoven, co-founder, President, and CEO of Peregrine Leadership Institute and Peregrine Academic Services
- Rich Karlgaard, successful journalist, former publisher of Forbes magazine and frequent commentator on popular business television shows.
Topic Summary: How digitally enabled productivity gains have accelerated the Fourth Industrial Revolution, and how heightened awareness of social justice and equity will influence diversity and inclusion priorities in organizations moving forward
- Ken Bouyer, Director of Inclusiveness Recruiting for Ernst & Young
- Jeffrey Hayzlett, global business celebrity, television host, and Chairman of the C-Suite Network
- Kristi Piehl, Emmy Award-winning television news reporter and CEO of Media Minefield
- Dr. Maja Zelihic, Dean of the Forbes School of Business & Technology.
Topic Summary: How we can use innovation to change the way that we educate students and prepare them for meaningful and fulfilling careers in an ever-changing workplace
- Dr. Helen Williams, Dean of the School of Education and Psychology at Pepperdine University
- Dr. Joe Carella, Assistant Dean, Eller Executive Education, at the University of Arizona
- Todd Deal, Senior Faculty and Director of the Higher Education practice in the Societal Advancement group at the Center for Creative Leadership
- Dr. Oleg Konovalov, author, business educator, consultant, and coach with over 25 years of experience operating businesses and consulting Fortune 500 companies
- Don Frey, lead faculty in accounting at the Forbes School of Business & Technology
Topic Summary: Evolving workforce and expectations in a variety of industries.
- Tanya Blackshear, Area Manager for Network Transition at AT&T
- Dr. Cindy Gordon, author, business advisor, venture capitalist, and Founder and CEO of SalesChoice, a sales analytics platform
- Enrique Rubio, founder of Hacking HR, and a Top 100 HR global influencer
- Dr. Cindy Pace, Global Chief Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion Officer with Met Life
- Dr. Jennie Walker, former lead faculty in business leadership at the Forbes School of Business & Technology and former Chair of the Center for Women’s Leadership.
2020 Forbes School of Business & Technology Thought Leader Summit - Steve Forbes
Steve Forbes Keynote Speaker
Topic Summary: This esteemed panel of industry thought leaders will emphasize how we as a global society must adapt to be successful.
- Prof. Hellicy C. Ng’ambi, PhD, Vice Chancellor, Full Professor,Mulungushi University,
- Dr. Olin O. Oedekoven, President & CEO Peregrine Leadership Institute
- Dr. Jeanette Patterson, Executive Director Learning Services Colorado Adams County School District 14
- Mark Mills, President Digital Power Group
- Aubrey Carruth, K-12 and Higher Education Instructor
- Dr. Karen Ivy, Department Chair, Full Professor, Forbes School of Business & Technology
Topic Summary: The panel will provide their predictions and answers to understanding a changing and uncertain sports business model.
- Randy Freer, Former CEO – HULU
- Amy Brooks, Chief Innovation Officer – NBA
- David Katz, Executive Vice President – Digital Fox Sports
- Christopher Dempsey, Denver Nuggets Media/Altitude Television Sports Reporter And Analyst
- Ed Desser, President Desser Media, Inc. (“DMI”) Former Head of NBA Media and Sports Media Consultant
- John Kosner, President Kosner Media, Previous Executive VP Digital and Print Media for ESPN
- Leanard Armato, Founder & CEO Management Plus Enterprises
Topic Summary: Employees at all levels across organizations will need to upskill to successfully manage and operate.
- Vernice “Flygirl” Armour, Founder, Advisor, Inspirational Leadership Keynote Speaker and Author
- Margie Worrell, Founder Global Courage
- Dr. Steve Kerr, Author, Speaker, Consultant
- Eddie Turner, LLC – Executive Leadership Coach
- Dr. Katie Thiry, Department Chair, Professor, Forbes School of Business & Technology
Topic Summary: This panel will enlighten innovative instincts in discussing the new wave of entrepreneurship and wealth management.
- Michael Moe, Business Co-Founder, Investor, Entrepreneur and Author
- Russ Alan Prince, Executive Director of the Family Office Association Research Institute
- Carl Schramm, University Professor – Syracuse University
- John Tamny, Vice President FreedomWorks, Editor, Senior Economic Advisor
- Bob Daugherty, Dean – Forbes School of Business & Technology
Topic Summary: This panel of esteemed technologists will help you to anticipate your next move, and effectively plan for The Triple TTT: Transformation Through Technology.
- Gary Sorrentino, Global Deputy CIO Zoom
- Cindy Gordon, Founder and CEO of SalesChoice
- Rich Karlgard, American Journalist, Best-selling Author, Entrepreneur, Speaker
- Dr. Jonathan Reichental, Founder and CEO, Human Future, Forbes Contributor
- Lisa Sims, Web Developer Internet Marketer, Educator, Entrepreneur, Author BlogTalkRadio Host