You Deserve Excellence
In addition to our institutional accreditation by WSCUC, 28 Global Campus programs* have received specialized accreditation specific to the field of study.
- 26 Programs in the Forbes School of Business and Technology® have received specialized accreditation from the International Accreditation Council for Business Education (IACBE)
- The Bachelor of Science in Health Information Management is accredited by the Commission on Accreditation for Health Informatics and Information Management Education (CAHIM)
- The Bachelor of Science in Nursing is accredited by the Commission of Collegiate Nursing (CCNE).
Course Quality You Can Count On Expect consistency and clarity
Regardless of your program or degree level, you can be assured that your UAGC courses provide a consistent experience with engaging, industry-relevant curriculum, aligned with academic standards set by WSCUC, and other regulatory bodies. As you progress through your degree program, you can expect:
- Consistent course structure and navigation
- 24/7 classroom tech support
- Clear learning outcomes
- Design accessible to all learners
Knowledge and expertise
As a UAGC student, you can expect the highest level of instruction with knowledgeable faculty who have relevant expertise from their respective fields.
Honors Program A community of exceptional learners
Join a community of exceptional learners and explore topics that promote leadership, innovation, global perspective, and civic responsibility. Students in the Honors Program enjoy benefits such as:
- Mentorship from a UAGC faculty member
- Invitations to exclusive student groups on Facebook and LinkedIn
- Honors Program designation on your transcript and diploma
- Special recognition at commencement, including an Honors Medallion Ceremony